Old 25-05-2014, 01:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default strawberries flowering away

songbird wrote:
looks great out there with many thousand
strawberry blooms in various patches around
the yard. i was wondering if the oldest
strawberry patch would have much going on
this year as it has been mostly filled in
for a few years now.
songbird

We've only got a few plants and they're new , so I pinched most of the
blossoms . But yesterday I picked the very first strawberry I ever grew .
And gave it to my loving wife ... she said it was delicious . There are a
few more out there ... we won't get enough to really do much this year , but
next year ...
--
Snag