Old 25-05-2014, 05:10 PM
d_kataria d_kataria is offline
Registered User

Default Need help - black patches in lawn

Hi ,
Need some help in improving the lawn condition .. there are some black patches in the lawn and I dont know what to do . The lawn is roughly 1.5 years old was applied as turf. Most of it is all right except the two patches as in pics. need some help please. I think if its a disease it will spread and spoil the rest of the lawn ..
any help please.
Attached Thumbnails
Need help - black patches in lawn-imag0163.jpg   Need help - black patches in lawn-imag0164.jpg   Need help - black patches in lawn-imag0165.jpg