Old 26-05-2014, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Clover in lawns

On 2014-05-26 02:30:34 +0000, Gary Woods said:

Tim Watts wrote:

I don;t use that type of weedkiller these days - I like the random
daisies and other interesting things that pop up

I agree- but then, I'm of the "as long as it's sort of green" school of
lawn. All sorts of nice stuff, including a patch of wild thyme I remember
when I mow.

I agree. We get violets in some parts and it's a lovely surprise. The
only thing is to remember to make chilldren (and others) wear shoes if
the clover is flowering. Bees just love it.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com