Old 27-05-2014, 03:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default weird second year parsley

On 05/26/2014 07:32 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
We breed cows and we don't seem to have any dandelions in our pastures.
Perhaps the cows choose to eat them first or perhaps our climate is
not moist enough for any dandelions to germinate.

Hi Fran,

Oh yes. Let the cows in and the Dandelions will disappear
as if by magic! Do you do the pasture rotation thing?
Grass -- Cows -- Sheep -- Turkeys -- Chickens -- Grass?
Watched a documentary on that. Absolutely fascinating
science behind it. You are actually raising grass and
not cows!

Do you do Cow-Calf? Or do you raise them for eatin'?

Thank you for teaching me!

-T