Old 27-05-2014, 03:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Bacopa - deadheading

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:13:08 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:
Mine, in planter box on front porch, is looking yucky now that first bloom is finished.

Went on-line and got more or less the same opinion about shearing, but would like to hear from NG members in similar-ish climates (So.Calif coastal) HOW FAR BACK

to cut each stem. I don't want to shock it into giving up the ghost; want more flowers ASAP, but also want to do away with ugly stuff.

Also, some of the replies advocated fairly heavy fertilizer.

Any thoughts?

TIA

HB

Silly me. Blooming its head off. I've had bacopa before.
Hope too many didn't think I'd lost it.

HB