Old 27-05-2014, 01:33 PM
alan kearn alan kearn is offline
Registered User

Location: sheffield
Default What species of this tree offcut is this

soft wood (croppers cut through very easy) and appears to grow very fast and spreads.
The leaves appear to be shrivelled at the tip of the branches. I am wondering if they it could be cherry trees because we had a big one (12/15 inch diameter at the base) cut down about 2/3 years ago.

Free image hosting for your screenshots + free screen capture tool

Free image hosting for your screenshots + free screen capture tool

Free image hosting for your screenshots + free screen capture tool

Thanks