Old 27-05-2014, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Blowing ones Trumpet

On 2014-05-27 07:53:55 +0000, Charlie Pridham said:

Hope I will be forgiven for doing a bit of this (It is at least plant related!)

One of our Clematis raisings was awarded an AGM by the RHS in 2012 and
this month the "International Clematis Society" are featuring it as
their "Clematis of the month"

http://clematisinternational.com/currclem.html

Many, many congratulations and so well deserved, not just for a
beautiful plant but your and Liz's hard work. Fantastic news, Charlie
and a definite trumpet blowing occasion!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com