Old 28-05-2014, 04:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Salix Salix is offline

Default Plant ID Please

Bob Hobden wrote in :

"Salix" wrote ...

Bob Hobden wrote

"Salix" wrote

Could anyone ID this plant, please? It's growing in a garden in
Fredericksburg Texas, but my guess is it isn't native to the area. TIA!

You may find this site interesting....
http://www.americanpeonysociety.org/

What an interesting site! Thanks very much for the link.

I just thought if you wanted to purchase one or more that site has lots of
links to US nurseries.

I love browsing through catalogs and plant and seed sites online,
although I don't often make purchases. My own garden is planted with
native, drought-tolerant species, and I buy and trade locally. I enjoyed
browsing the site, however, and bookmarked it for future visits. Thanks
again for sharing it.
--
Salix