Old 28-05-2014, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
news news is offline

Default Clover in lawns

On 26/05/2014 03:30, Gary Woods wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:

I don;t use that type of weedkiller these days - I like the random
daisies and other interesting things that pop up

I agree- but then, I'm of the "as long as it's sort of green" school of
lawn. All sorts of nice stuff, including a patch of wild thyme I remember
when I mow.

I've got a couple of large patches of bugle too - which you need to
avoid with the mower for the period it is in flower. Even after flower,
the leaves look great in amongst the grass.

One of the patches seems to have developed into a big heart shape. Ahh,
isn't that cute...

--
regards andy