Old 29-05-2014, 08:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default It's songbird's fault

On 29/05/2014 10:07 AM, songbird wrote:
bluechick wrote:

Heh. Songbird suggested this group might be of interest so here I am.
I've been reading for awhile and finally got a chance to post.

heehee! welcome.

from rec.food.preserving as it gets pretty quiet in
there these days. George keeps the welcome mat out
and the light on and a few others chime in from time
to time too, but it's pretty light traffic there most
of the time.

I didn't do any preserving at all this past summer other than the making
of some jam and some marmalade. Actually I realised I just lied, I did
make some plum puddings of winter use. Now it's getting colder, I must
drag one out.