Old 29-05-2014, 06:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan.Espen Dan.Espen is offline

Default Seed life

Todd writes:

On 05/28/2014 12:27 PM, Dan.Espen wrote:
I can't see how anyone can be "Paleo/diabetic".
The first part is the weird idea that eating like a caveman is good for
you. The second part is a disease.

Hi Dan,

Paleo keeps you from getting T2 Diabetes. It also helps
you heal from it.

Also, T2 Diabetes is not a "disease". It is an "injury"
(carbohydrate poisoning) and it is self inflicted.
I speak from experience.

You are stating your opinions as if they are facts.
Words have meaning, and you don't get to define them:

Type 2 diabetes is a lifelong (chronic) disease in which there are
high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood. Type 2 diabetes is the
most common form of diabetes.

Here is a great web site, if you want to follow up
on Diabetes from a Paleo perspective:

http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/
http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/about-me-and-diabetes/

As I said, Paleo, is another of the wacky "I know better
than people that have studied this" things that have
become so popular lately.

Obesity and lack of exercise are the 2 most common causes
of T2. I really don't want T2.
I'm not Obese and I swim 3 times a week.
Caveman diets? No thanks.

--
Dan Espen