Old 29-05-2014, 08:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Seed life

On 05/29/2014 10:53 AM, Dan.Espen wrote:
You are stating your opinions as if they are facts.
Words have meaning, and you don't get to define them:

Type 2 diabetes is a lifelong (chronic) disease in which there are
high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood. Type 2 diabetes is the
most common form of diabetes.

Bull shit. The above is Shoddy Science, Sketchy Politics
and Shady Special Interests.

You really need to look at the before and after
on this link:

http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/about-me-and-diabetes/

Here is a great web site, if you want to follow up
on Diabetes from a Paleo perspective:

http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/
http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/about-me-and-diabetes/

As I said, Paleo, is another of the wacky "I know better
than people that have studied this" things that have
become so popular lately.

I am drug and allopath free since September. Not
a fad. And no one is condescending. (I am on their
cooking group. Great folks.) I LIVE A NORMAL
LIFE, without the poisonous stuff (high carbs).
If you want condescending, try a vegetarian group.

Obesity and lack of exercise are the 2 most common causes
of T2.

BULL SHIT! It is caused by carbohydrate poisoning.
Obesity is a SYMPTOM (it is caused by the start of T2,
which in insulin resistance). (That and peeing a lot.)

High carb plants are not natural in nature. Humans
hybridized them for that. And, that is what gave
us T2. It is an injury, not a disease.

I really don't want T2.
I'm not Obese

Don't let the fat bigots fool you. Skinny
folks get T2 in the same numbers too. They
just don't have the symptom of getting fat
to warn them.

and I swim 3 times a week.

The best exercise is the one that you will do.
I go fishing.

Caveman diets? No thanks.

Just exactly what do you think that is? Here is your
real food pyramid (not the one where Big Ag, Big Pharma,
Big Medicine, and ESPECIALLY BIG GOVERNMENT all wax
each others palms over):

http://www.allthingsgym.com/mark-sis...-food-pyramid/

The food is great. I have more variety and better
tasting food than I have ever had in my life! Meat,
fat, (low carb) plants. THINK STEAKS, CHICKEN,
TURKEY, MOOSE, ELK ... NOW YOU ARE MAKING ME HUNGRY!

Grok (my favorite cave man) ate whatever he could get his
hands on. He just couldn't get his hands on the
current poisonous stuff (not hybridized yet), so he
had no T2. Just like I am now free of it too.

-T