Old 30-05-2014, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Slug and Snail infestation

On Fri, 30 May 2014 10:12:12 +0100, David Hill wrote:

The problem I'm getting with slugs is them coming into the kitchen
through the sink, they come up through the waste pipe, and it's only
Leopard slugs that make the journey.
2 nights ago there were 6 of them ranging in size from just half an inch
to the biggest at over 2 inches.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Yeah, I picked one off the side of the sink yesterday. It's a stone sink
and the house is cold, around 14C, so it probably felt right at home.
Just regular gray snail though and pretty small at that.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy