Old 30-05-2014, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
philgurr philgurr is offline

Default Overwintered surfinia

wrote in message
On Friday, May 30, 2014 10:52:05 AM UTC+1, Pam Moore wrote:
Hi again. I've been offline for several weeks!

A wall basket from last year containing surfinias and bacopa has

survived the winter and is blooming marvellous!!! Would normally only

just have planted it up!

Pam in Bristol

An amazingly mild winter.

I have Nasturtiums which over wintered, there was even a flower open on New Years Day
and they have been a mass of colour for the last few weeks!

And up here in the far north of Scotland, I have numerous fibrous
rooted begonias coming through, a residue of last years summer
bedding. Never had that happen before!

Ardmhor