Old 31-05-2014, 07:41 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default denial again

Todd wrote:

You are off on your Denialist religion again, with all the same
logical fallacies, conspiracies, emotional baggage and time wasting
as the one where you denied climate change. I am going to treat it
the same way, it ends now as far as I am concerned and I suggest the
same to everybody else.

Hi David,

Do you always make fun of others when you don't agree or
don't understand what they are saying? No one can have a
viewpoint, other than yours?

-T

I am refusing to waste time on a topic that has zero value to anybody.
Nothing can be exchanged, nothing learned, nothing improved, nothing
changed, hardly fun. You need An Enemy to rail against: it isn't me.

I can't help with your pinecones never grew them.