Old 31-05-2014, 09:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Seed life

Higgs Boson wrote:
Todd wrote:
Fran Farmer wrote:

The list of ingredients for some 'foods' is amazing. I spend a lot of
time reading labels and I'm often amazed at the way that producers faff
so much with some products. You got that right! Go into Vons or Ralphs
and look at that alluring display of pies & cakes -- then look at the book-length
labels and turn away, shuddering.

If you're eating foods that come in a package printed with a list of
ingredients then you're eating poison.

Anybody know which food sage said he doesn't eat anything with more than 5 ingredients?

Sage is one herb I don't care for. Someone who doesn't use herbs and
spices... your typical TIADer (Taste In Ass Disease'er) who thinks
drive thru mystery meat burgers are the be all to end all. When I
cook a stew, soup, meat loaf, etc. it may contain 30+ ingredients. I
never eat any ground meat that I didn't grind myself. Why do the
number of ingredients matter?!?!? My spice, herb, and dehy locker
must contain over 300 ingredients... at least a dozen dried mushrooms,
and as many dried peppers. If you consume previously ground pepper
rather than grinding your own peppercorns then you are consuming roach
parts and rodent turds. If you eat previously ground mystery meat you
are eating diseased food, it contains cancers that are not picked out.
Cut up chicken parts comes from diseased chickens, the diseased parts
go to make pet food. 99.9% of the food info you hear about on TV or
read is 100% myth and lies dreamed up by pinheads. There is no such
thing as organic foods, not on this planet.... organic food is a scam
to rip off those with more dollars than brain cells.