Old 01-06-2014, 02:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan.Espen Dan.Espen is offline

Default denial again

Todd writes:

On 05/31/2014 09:01 AM, Dan.Espen wrote:
I found this particularly outrageous:

No. I offend the special interests that make tons of
money off of food like substances and treating
the effect of what they cause.

I kind of liked that one myself. If you ever catch
diabetes, you will be as ****ed as me. Especially
if you ask your GP how to get off the drugs
and he tells you it is very rare and you have to
exercise your ass off.

You know what? I'll blame myself (and chance).
The innocent victim role just doesn't appeal to me.

Personally, I love a good cookie, and if I eat it,
it's my fault, not some special interest.

--
Dan Espen