Old 01-06-2014, 03:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Seed life

On Saturday, May 31, 2014 1:36:51 PM UTC-7, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:

Todd wrote:

Fran Farmer wrote:

The list of ingredients for some 'foods' is amazing. I spend a lot of

time reading labels and I'm often amazed at the way that producers faff

so much with some products. You got that right! Go into Vons or Ralphs

and look at that alluring display of pies & cakes -- then look at the book-length

labels and turn away, shuddering.

If you're eating foods that come in a package printed with a list of

ingredients then you're eating poison.

Anybody know which food sage said he doesn't eat anything with more than 5 ingredients?

Sage is one herb I don't care for. Someone who doesn't use herbs and

spices... your typical TIADer (Taste In Ass Disease'er) who thinks

drive thru mystery meat burgers are the be all to end all. When I

cook a stew, soup, meat loaf, etc. it may contain 30+ ingredients. I

never eat any ground meat that I didn't grind myself. Why do the

number of ingredients matter?!?!? My spice, herb, and dehy locker

must contain over 300 ingredients... at least a dozen dried mushrooms,

and as many dried peppers. If you consume previously ground pepper

rather than grinding your own peppercorns then you are consuming roach

parts and rodent turds. If you eat previously ground mystery meat you

are eating diseased food, it contains cancers that are not picked out.

Cut up chicken parts comes from diseased chickens, the diseased parts

go to make pet food. 99.9% of the food info you hear about on TV or

read is 100% myth and lies dreamed up by pinheads. There is no such

thing as organic foods, not on this planet.... organic food is a scam

to rip off those with more dollars than brain cells.

I was using the word "sage" to denote a wise person. So a food "sage" would be somebody who knows a lot about food.

HB