Old 02-06-2014, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default New album

http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Sna...?sort=3&page=1
I just posted some photos on my photobucket doodaddy . These are of the
wild fruit growing out in the woods , plus a couple of shots of my garden .
For scale , the tomato cages are 5 feet tall . The photos are pretty much
representative of what's going on all over our place - or at least
everywhere I've been . I suspect part of the reason is because I've opened
the area up to more sunlight by ulling dead trees , with the accompanying
loss of understory plants , partly from a wet spring .
--
Snag