Old 02-06-2014, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Seed Mix Up

Oh dear, somehow I put two of the unmarked little packets of
seeds back into one packet. I know the seeds are January King
Cabbage and Curly Kale, but how to identify which is which?

Only obvios difference is that one lot is very dark and
consistently so, where as the other has several lighter brown
seeds in it and is generally more inconsistent in colour.

Can any one give guidance, or should I just dump them all and
start again next year?

Thanks

--
Roger T