Old 03-06-2014, 04:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Seed life

In article
Todd writes:

We have a school teacher friend that does lunch duty.
The lunch room required a serving (plastic cup with
a lid) of vegies with every meal. Collards and Kale.
Pretty much the closest thing to toxic waste you could
legally get away with feeding a kid. YUK!

Dear god! They are poisoning out kids with, um,
fresh vegetables?

Enter locally or home grown and "suddenly", you can't
stop eating the stuff. The first bunch of carrots
I bought from a local organic grower, stunk up the
car so bad, it was everything I could do not to pull
over and devour the whole bunch.

So says the person who claims that carbohydrates are poison.
You must have found that rare carb-free carrot.

Am I the only one that thinks kale tastes like
penicillin?

I have to wonder under which circumstances (in your anti-TheMan
life) you have spent lots of time tasting penicillin.

I don't recall taking the time to savor the flavor. It was a pill,
and I swallowed it, and moved on. Clearly you have had more frequent
treatments?

Though I don't know what penicillin itself is used for anymore.
Most interesting things are resistant to that.

--
|Drew Lawson | If you're not part of the solution |
| | you're part of the precipitate. |