Old 03-06-2014, 05:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Seed life

On Monday, June 2, 2014 1:14:21 PM UTC-7, Todd wrote:
On 06/02/2014 09:31 AM, SteveB wrote:

Well, they certainly have been doing a good job getting our school

children to eat a healthy balanced diet, and intercepting the dangerous

contraband pb&j lunches (with cheetos) smuggled in from home.

Don 't you wish! People from who are trying to get healthful (NOT healthy) diets into the schools report that the little darlings dump it. Costly, wasteful. They are bombarded with alluring ads for crap on the media, and quite possibly are fed this stuff at home.

How change the paradigm?

[...]

The food Nazis and I have to disagree...

[....]

Whenever I encounter a Seinfeldian who throws around the term "Nazi" as they did in that TV show, I want to stick his face into a reel of death camp film and show him what Nazis really did.

There are some things that is crude, ignorant and tasteless to trivialize!

HB
..