Old 03-06-2014, 02:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Seed life

In article
Todd writes:
On 06/02/2014 08:34 PM, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Todd writes:

We have a school teacher friend that does lunch duty.
The lunch room required a serving (plastic cup with
a lid) of vegies with every meal. Collards and Kale.
Pretty much the closest thing to toxic waste you could
legally get away with feeding a kid. YUK!

Dear god! They are poisoning out kids with, um,
fresh vegetables?

Hi Drew,

Cooked to a paste. How in the world do you consider
that fresh? I bet a cock roach wouldn't even eat it!

And, pay more attention, it is the type and preparation
I am criticizing, not fresh vegis.

You specified nothing more than "Collards and Kale."
You wrote nothing regarding the preparation.
I cannot pay attention to what you do not write.

--
Drew Lawson | I'd like to find your inner child