Old 05-06-2014, 10:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default It's songbird's fault

On 5/06/2014 12:24 AM, George Shirley wrote:

I've eaten mice and rats and know what they taste like (think military
survival course). How does a blue tongued lizard taste? Anything like
iguana? G

Reminds me of the movie King Rat.

Dunno what a bluey might taste like. If I had any Jack Russells still
alive I'd ask them because they used to like to tear them apart and only
eat the tail - probably it's full of fat. Mind you, the Jack Russells
would tell lies and say they'd never even seen a blue tongued lizard let
alone killed one.