Old 08-06-2014, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.gardening
Tarcap Tarcap is offline

Default Undertaking will always be dangerous

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 07 Jun 2014 13:30:23 -0300, Mr Cheerful wrote:

a child's toy.

And thank you very much for your description of my very useful convenient
enjoyable economical delightful viable means of transport.
OK Child's toy it is.
And I will continue to use said very useful means of transport, despite
what you call it.
And I crap in your face.

Why do people insult others?

Most people who insult other people are insecure. They think that it will
make them feel better if they put someone else down, or they insult the
other person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people who
are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to think
of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a fight
or to try to make the other person feel bad.