Old 09-06-2014, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.gardening
Peter Keller Peter Keller is offline

Default Undertaking will always be dangerous

On Sun, 08 Jun 2014 12:56:08 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 07 Jun 2014 13:30:23 -0300, Mr Cheerful wrote:

a child's toy.

And thank you very much for your description of my very useful
convenient enjoyable economical delightful viable means of transport.
OK Child's toy it is.
And I will continue to use said very useful means of transport, despite
what you call it.
And I crap in your face.

Why do people insult others?

Most people who insult other people are insecure. They think that it
will make them feel better if they put someone else down, or they insult
the other person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people
who are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to
think of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a
fight or to try to make the other person feel bad.

Of course. And if you will please give me the honour of being
destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, and
narrow I would be extremely ecstatic.
Oh, and please open your mouth.