Old 09-06-2014, 06:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Stinkweed[_3_] Stinkweed[_3_] is offline

Default Img-1073-Daisy

These aren't mine, I took the photo this morning on my walk. Mine haven't
bloomed yet. I started mine from seed last year and I got one bloom, the
leaves look good and healthy and much fuller this year. I am anxiously
looking forward to them blooming. I planted roses last year too and can't
wait for them to bloom.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 11:22:18 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

My shasta daisys are about 2 or 3 inches up now. In about 2 weeks
maybe they will be ready to bloom. They are pretty.