Old 10-06-2014, 06:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Green potatoes

On 06/10/2014 06:36 AM, Dan.Espen wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" writes:
Sorry folks I couldn't resist the temptation. I know it's puerile,
like tapping on the cage in the reptile house. Todd didn't disappoint,
struck out like an Eastern Brown in an ants nest. I'll try not to do
it again. He might hurt his nose on the glass.

Yep.

What's easier to accept:

I got poisoned by the food industry, or,
I ate too much and I got sick.

Hi Dan,

Or I eat what I want and to hell with the consequences.

And by the way, I chose what I ate. I believed the
"healthy carbs" bull shit. I should have known
better, but I liked what I was eating. Carbs
are addictive.

And, guess what. I still eat too much and I am
getting better. Wonder why that is? Do you
suppose it is "what" I eat? No, couldn't be.
Not a chance. I had to have hurt myself because
I sit on my fat ass and eat too much! (2+2=3)

Eating too much and drug and allopath free
since September 2013.

-T

No sign of any body parts falling off. Hmmm.
Wonder why? Has nothing whatsoever to do with
what I eat. Nope. Not a chance.