Old 10-06-2014, 08:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Green potatoes

On 06/10/2014 11:54 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Back to walking: So, it's a great concept, but realistically...

At least we have a lovely promenade overlooking the Pacific -- well used by people and dogs (on leash).

HB

Hi Higgs,

I personally hate exercise. Rode a stationary bike once and
though I'd died and gone to hell.

But, if you put a fishing rod in my hands and tell me
there are trout over that mountain, I will hike, run,
crawl over rocks ...

So as Mark Sisson (Mr. Paleo) puts it, the best exercise
is the "one that you will do".

I find that walking/hiking will bring back down the blood
sugar spikes from stress and down about 10 to 15 points
in general.

And, I also find that you don't have to exercise your ass off
either, just do something.

TROUT FEAR ME!

-T