Old 10-06-2014, 07:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Not a good year so far

I have had a hard time with peppers that are now finally starting to take off. Now the zucchini and yellow squash is turning yellow and the fruit are shriveling up and dying. Plenty of sun, water, epsom salt, black cow and 10..10.10. Too much? I am so frustrated this year. There is the whole vole problem, slow growing plants and now this. Ideas or words of encouragement?? My freezers are empty, I was counting a large amounts of produce.
MJ