Old 10-06-2014, 04:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Stinkweed[_3_] Stinkweed[_3_] is offline

Default Img-1057-Iris

For the yellow Iris I used Fotosketcher "Free Program" on the net and then I
used Oil pastel sketch. If you like something like this, I am in a group
that paints photos I can hook you up with. Just let me know.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 09:56:36 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

Thank you Sue, the flower was so pretty but so transparent it didn't look
good but I wanted to post it so decided to put the treatment on it and
post
it. Maybe another treatment would have worked better.

What treatment did you use?