Old 11-06-2014, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Request for plant ids

"David Hill" wrote
The first is wigelia which doesn't flower on first season growth so nothing
till next year.
The fluffy bush looks to me like Spiraea X billiardii
The third, honeysuckle, just wants a good feed, something with fairly high
Nitrogen (that's the first number when you see what's in the feed.)
Tree or big bush is Lilac
The tree makes me think of a Pear tree, but I cant enlarge the picture to
have a closer look at parts of the tree.
Lastly a form of achillia, the flower will telll you if it's wild or a
cultivated form

Something about the tree suggests Cherry to me, possibly the sour one.
Morello. It actually almost looks like tree covered in ivy the growth is so
lush.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.