Old 11-06-2014, 12:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Not a good year so far

wrote:
On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 2:49:33 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I have had a hard time with peppers that are now finally starting to
take off. Now the zucchini and yellow squash is turning yellow and
the fruit are shriveling up and dying. Plenty of sun, water, epsom
salt, black cow and 10.10.10. Too much? I am so frustrated this
year. There is the whole vole problem, slow growing plants and now
this. Ideas or words of encouragement?? My freezers are empty, I was
counting a large amounts of produce.

MJ

Here is another thought. The 10.10.10 I have is 2 years old and has
gotten wet. Not wet enough to dissolve, but wet. Will this stop the
effectiveness?

No, it will be lumpy so you will need to spread it with more care to avoid
concentration in some spots and none in others.