Old 11-06-2014, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Summer returns!

On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:09:48 +0100, sacha wrote:

but for how long, we wonder! We have read two absolutely opposing
forecasts in two different papers. It makes us wonder how many Met.
offices there are! Today is glorious - really hot and sunny and just as
it should be in June.

I was into weather forecasting once but have given up. It's far too
complex for humans and computers.

The most accurate forecaster in my garden is the breakfast bee. If it
makes an appearance by my breakfast time the weather is going to be
reasonable. If lots of bees come out by breakfast time then it will be
sunny for a hour or so.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com