Old 11-06-2014, 03:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Stinkweed[_3_] Stinkweed[_3_] is offline

Default Img-12-My husbands gardens

They are beautiful, but it doesn't say if they are thorn less. That is the
only way my husband would agree to all the roses was if they didn't have
thorns on them. He didn't want to get tore up mowing the lawn. I have
always liked them but just in the last few years discovered there were thorn
less roses.

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Stinkweed" wrote

I used to dislike roses because I had to prune my Mums rose bed when a
child and always got torn to shreds. In later life I discovered the
"English" roses, like these ...
http://www.davidaustinroses.com/engl...sp?PageId=2025
and especially the pink "Gertrude Jekyll" which has the most wonderful
scent.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.