Old 11-06-2014, 11:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Green potatoes

On 06/10/2014 10:31 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
And I still eat too much.

Then perhaps you could try to learn self control.

I eat when I am hungry. Eat more at some meals,
less at other, occasionally fast when I can't
eat (on a customer's site, etc.). Somewhat
similar to hunter-gathers.

When my wife or I cook something nice, I do
tend to eat a bit more. Bear in mind that
I can now taste my food much better.

It all works out. It is a closed loop system.

In the third world, were Diabetes is becoming
a huge problem, they eat a hell of a lot less
that I do and move a hell of a lot more. The
problem is that they eat the same thing that
injured me: healthy carbs.