Old 12-06-2014, 12:41 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Green potatoes

Todd wrote:
Todd wrote:
On 06/10/2014 06:20 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:

Sorry folks I couldn't resist the temptation. I know it's
puerile, like tapping on the cage in the reptile house. Todd didn't
disappoint, struck out like an Eastern Brown in an ants nest. I'll
try not to do it again. He might hurt his nose on the glass.

David

No, you just lost the argument and decided to insult me.

There was no argument.

The one about Diabetes being a rich world problem

How do you feed the world for the next 50 years without heavy
reliance on farming and consuming high carb crops?

Heavy reliance on farming and low carb crops.

-T

But the low carb crops don't produce nearly enough calories per acre, so we
would need many more acres that we don't have, see my reply elsewhere.