Old 12-06-2014, 06:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Green potatoes

On 06/11/2014 09:48 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:

Can you be more specific. Which fats do you say should be grown?

Any kind that doesn't come from a test tube.

As for calories. Eat an avocado!

And how do you propose that anyone grows avacodoes in cereal producing
country?

Grow cows. I love to eat cows too. What a silly argument.

And where is the fat coming form? Specifically.

Anywhere natural. Cows, avocados, coconuts, etc.. This isn't
rocket science.

Jesus wept! Why on earth would you think David might have a Mexican
grocery store near him?

Hmmmmmm.. Maybe because he is from the Peoples Republic
of California. (I may have him mixed up with Higgs.)

You don't know much about California or the United States.
Mexico is our neighbor. Nevada and California have little
Mexican Grocery stores all over the place. The rest of the
country in varying degrees too.

What do you say can replace grain? Be specific
and if you don't know then say so because platitudes don't cut it.

Do you ever go to a grocery store? Just look in the
produce section. Would you like a specific list of what
I eat?

By the way, I eat ZERO grains. They will first maim me then
kill me. And I am just fine.

Feed the grains and the rest of the plant to cows. I will eat
the cows!

-T