Old 12-06-2014, 08:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Green potatoes

On 06/11/2014 11:24 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
By the way, thank you for the Australian doctor
who went up against the special interests and
got ulcers treated as an infection.

You should have heard the name calling from the
medical community! They made a lot of money off
of treating but not healing ulcers. But the guy
persevered and we now can finally treat ulcers.
(Herbalists always could, but they are just
"wack jobs" you know.)

And another conspiracy theory.

Same thing is going on here with T2. We need
an Australian doctor to come here and set
the special interests right again.

You'd probably not like most Aussie Doctors. They'd tell you to get
real and stop seeing conspiracies everywhere.

Hi Fran,

I looked up the Aussie doctor: Dr. Barry J. Marshal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Marshall

Thank goodness he persisted and took on the special
interests. Oh they called him every name in the
book. The special interests went BERSERK! They
stood to lose ton of money (and did -- ha ha).

By the way, reducing acid in your stomach causes
the bacteria that causes ulcers to thrive. Hmmmm.
Let me adjust my aluminum foil hat. Conspiracies
everywhere!

If you do not think this crap goes on all the time in
the medical community, then you are in for a rude
surprise. They are about "treating", not "healing".
I found this out the hard way with Diabetes.

If you think I am wrong, look up the side effects
of statins. My favorite is "statin-induced
rhabdomyolysis", which first cripples you (ruins
your muscles), then maims you (kidney failure),
eventually it kills you.

Now, try to find a single autopsy study that links
serum cholesterol with arteriosclerosis. Give up?
I can show you lots of the opposite.

Luckily, both my ER and GP allopaths do not follow the
cholesterol fraud. Which is good because I can trust
what they say. (I still double check them.) And,
neither one is an Aussie. (Occasionally, American
doctors can think for themselves too.)

By the way, the doctor that found the real cause of
arteriosclerosis (homocystein/inflammation) was Dr.
Kilmer McCully. The medical community persecuted him
so bad he had to go to court just to hold a position
as a coroner! You see, Allopths don't make any money
off the sale of B vitamins, folate in particular.

Is my aluminum foil hat (far more stylish than tin foil
hats) on too tight?

By the way, even paranoid have enemies.

-T