Old 12-06-2014, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
indigo indigo is offline

Default Potato blight

Anyone had the dreaded scourge attack their spuds yet?

We've had a couple of plants looking yellowed and sickly and showing
signs of probable blight, so hubby's dug them up and salvaged the tubers
in an attempt to stop it spreading through the lot. Luckily the potatoes
seem fine and there's more than enough for tea.

All the other plants look ok so far. Hope it doesn't get the whole patch
before we've had all our lovely new potatoes.

--
Sue