Old 12-06-2014, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Horseradish

On 12/06/2014 17:43, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Emery Davis wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:41:10 +0100, Spider wrote:

Thanks for the warning, David. I'll have to try and cut down on any
salt,
but it won't be easy.

Unless you have high sodium, you don't need to worry about it. That
should show up in standard blood tests, so your GP would tell you to
watch the salt...

And, if you have naturally low (and perhaps high) sodium, you will
repeatedly have to tell the quacks that it is normal for you. And,
for at least the first few times, they won't listen :-(

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Mmmm...I've just lost a really good doc who used to listen. I'll have
to cultivate another one now. Most of them are quick quacks :~(.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London