Old 12-06-2014, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Uplawski Michael Uplawski is offline

Default Horseradish

Good evening,

I may have pushed some false butten previously and a useless draft of
this message went out to somebody by mail... or not. I am not sure.

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 19:01:58 +0100,
Spider wrote:
On 12/06/2014 16:11, Emery Davis wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:56:47 +0200, Michael Uplawski wrote:

Unfortunately the best brewery in our vicinity is shutting down. It was
run by an English guy and called «Le Brewery».

I didn't know that! A real shame. "Le Brewery" has been around for a
while now, it must be nearly 20 years. Fine in bottles, and a necessary
refreshment at most local events.

The end does not come unexpected, as it was planned and had been
announced for some time. I have though no idea what will happen to the
pubs in Couptrain and Champsecret. If they continue, they could maybe
make contracts with other small breweries, like the BAM («Brasserie
Montflour»). I alway forget to ask when I am in the “Famous Knight”. But
it would be a real catastrophe, if the pubs closed down, too.

A friend had been to the brewery last week but said, that there wasn't
much left to buy or something in this direction.., I am not sure, that
he actually saw one of the ladies who usually run the shop.

Time to stock up, maybe?

The Conquerant is definitely out. That was my favorite. :-(

--
GnuPG/OpenPGP 4096R/3216CF02 2013-11-15 [expires: 2015-11-15]
sub 4096R/2751C550 2013-11-15 [expires: 2015-11-15]