Old 12-06-2014, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Horseradish

On 12/06/2014 19:52, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 12/06/2014 14:55, Spider wrote:
I've not even had ginger with melon until fairly recently (in a
restaurant). My mother used to serve it with a light sprinkle of sugar,
but RG and I eat it au naturel. Not very adventurous.

That ties in with my father's advice. He grew up in Queensland, and used
to buy slices of watermelon from a street seller. He said the best way
to eat it was in a bathing suit, so I suppose au naturel is just an
extension of the same philosophy.

Andy

Not quite what I meant, Andy, but I suppose it would save some washing up!

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London