Old 13-06-2014, 07:48 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Guv Bob[_2_] Guv Bob[_2_] is offline

Default Another bug question

Found this rascal crawling up my arm outside. It's so small I couldn't get a clear detailed shot. About 1/16 to 3/32 inches long. I scooped it up in a cup with a few drops of alcohol-based hand sanitizer, but he kind of balled up after that.

This photo was taken after I dipped him out of the liquid. I see 6 legs for sure but could have been 8.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...noozin/BUG.jpg

I was in an area where a neighborhood roaming cat likes to sit, in case that's any help.

Thanks in advance.

Bob