Old 13-06-2014, 08:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Green potatoes

On 06/12/2014 11:36 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
His standard response is that it's our fault not his, just as his T2
diabetes is because of a conspiracy that made him and others eat carbs
and he had no responsibility at all for what he put in his mouth over a
lifetime of eating.

ToddSpeak

I was following what the special interests said. Whole
grains, healthy carbs, low fat. Did a bunch of walking.
Carbs good; fat bad. I thought I was doing what I was
suppose to do.

I now know, except for the walking part, that it was total
B*** S***. My "fault" was whom I chose to believe.

And apparently you will have to get injured yourself before
you stop with the fat bigotry. Fat and lazy. That would explain
all the skinny, active folks who also get injured. Also
explains the third world, where they eat far less and move far
more. Yup. Fat and Lazy. Nothing to do with carbs. Absolutely
NOTHING! Fat and Lazy.

Excess carbs in are like the "elephant in the living room"
no one wants acknowledge.

And I said "corruption" not "conspiracy".

"Healthy carbs" my ass.

/ToddSpeak