Old 14-06-2014, 02:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Green potatoes

On 06/13/2014 04:27 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
We were so poor we never HAD a car. Once in a while the neighbors took us somewhere. I get every form of motion sickness.(Even got it while hang-gliding in tandem with instructor. He said we're going down and I said NO NO NO He said "I've been thrown up on before and it's not going to happen again."
Holy tamale; I was just a tad queasy!!!)

Anyway, I often disgraced myself; didn't always get to the window of neighbor's car in time...

Back to playtime: We also went out to play and came home when it got dark. Nobody worried about kidnapping or molesters back then. Maybe they existed, but we never heard about them.

Sigh!

HB

ToddSpeak

Hi Higgs,

I bet boats drive you nuts!

Try taking a capsule of ginger powder before starting
said motion. Won't make you sleepy either. Safe
to drive with.