Old 14-06-2014, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardeners World

"'Mike'" wrote in message
What are the views? My wife, a very keen gardener for over 50 years
remarked that it was a much better one than usual.

What are the views of urglers?

Mike

Sort of gave up watching about half way through Alan Titchmarsh's time
there, and now seem to have lost the habit.

All became very embarrassing last week as the programme was here filming for
broadcast 20th June - so I guess I will have to at least watch that one!

What was interesting was the amount of effort that goes into each program,
they were here for 10 hours for just 6 mins of intended slot.
(and so many takes were done I honestly have no idea what the end result
will be like other than embarrassing)

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs