Old 14-06-2014, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Gardeners World

On 2014-06-14 07:19:19 +0000, Charlie Pridham said:
snip

All became very embarrassing last week as the programme was here
filming for broadcast 20th June - so I guess I will have to at least
watch that one!

What was interesting was the amount of effort that goes into each
program, they were here for 10 hours for just 6 mins of intended slot.
(and so many takes were done I honestly have no idea what the end
result will be like other than embarrassing)

Oh that's one for the diary, Charlie! Well done. Was it Carol who came
to you? We'll look forward very much to seeing you and I hope Monte had
at least a walk-on part!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com