Old 15-06-2014, 02:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
josephkk josephkk is offline

Default Green potatoes

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:26:56 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

Todd wrote:
You are just frustrated because I am not agreeing with
your argument.

Just in case you are honestly puzzled about why you annoy the shit out of
most people it is because you never actually make a case for your opinions
but waffle on as if you have said something meaningful. You did this with
climate change and you started doing it with T2D. I called a halt in both
of these because you flatly refused to produce an argument or listen to one.

Then foolishly I tried again. My fault, I thought you deserved a chance,
that you might have learned something. I was wrong. Sorry everybody.

David, Not that you are doing much better.

Todd, log what you eat for a week and post it.

?-)