Old 15-06-2014, 03:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Green potatoes

josephkk wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:26:56 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

Todd wrote:
You are just frustrated because I am not agreeing with
your argument.

Just in case you are honestly puzzled about why you annoy the shit
out of most people it is because you never actually make a case for
your opinions but waffle on as if you have said something
meaningful. You did this with climate change and you started doing
it with T2D. I called a halt in both of these because you flatly
refused to produce an argument or listen to one.

Then foolishly I tried again. My fault, I thought you deserved a
chance, that you might have learned something. I was wrong. Sorry
everybody.

David, Not that you are doing much better.

In what way?